Dr. Roger Toffle MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Morgantown, WV

March 1st, 2015
Initial visit went horrible as he stated I should have been there years earlier. Then he told us to come back the next day for testing. The next day he was in class and we waited two hours to see him. He never apologized for the wait or for wasting our time. He told my spouse and I to eat blueberries that would fix our infertility. Terrible bedside manner.

January 25th, 2015
By far the best physican that has ever treated me.

January 20th, 2015
Would absolutely recommend. Love Toffle.

May 11th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Toffle. Does great follow up care and is an asset to my problem,I am delighted to have him as my Endo ,Dr.Toffle has not forgot about me and my issue and he has made it a point to call me, HIMSELF and discuss my issue with me,I live several hours from Dr.Toffle and he has made every attempt to mail me lab work request.Therefor I do not have to travel HOURS to get a simple test! I am grateful,The staff has always been so very nice to me and very considerate of any questions that might arise. Dr. Toffle is a great Physician and I would recommend him to family and friends any day! Dr. Toffle's bedside manner is adequate,he leaves no stone unturned,He even drew me a MAP of my problem to take home with me to evaluate,What MORE could a patient ask for?

May 6th, 2013
The worst bedside manner imaginable. Huge pauses in conversation and just very awkward. I had to drive most conversations.This is hard to do when you are seeking knowledge. Discouraged me in getting a second opinion and had a very hard time getting them to release my records to my new doctor. Witnessed him screaming at staff members over the phone and also in person. Not professional at all.

February 7th, 2013
Awesome Doctor
Waiting time was less than 5 min. DR. Toffle was a great help to me,He spent an hour an with me, going over my history and exam and possible problem that I may be having,He was one of the very BEST doctors that I have ever went to in all of my 41 years. He cares about my problem and took the extra time with me to show this,The staff was very friendly, from when I walked into the door till the time that I departed.The Nurse was VERY nice and friendly. I HIGHLY recommend Dr.Toffle . He CARES about his patients. He is a TOP NOTCH doctor.

June 1st, 2012
POOR BEDSIDE MANNER
I have traveled several times to see Dr. toffle. He is the closest specialist to me which is almost 4 hours round trip driving time. Once in his office it doesn't take long to be seen but there is no converstion, I feel very uncomfortable and his staff also appears to be uncomfortable in front of him. The staff is very nice to me when Dr. Toffle is not in the room. The last straw was when he said to me and my husband "why do you bother coming here". I will not be seeing him anymore. I now see only my local gyne and a physician in Pittsburgh that me and my husband just love.

May 8th, 2012
Dr. Toffle always takes the time to listen to any problems and comes up with different viable options.He discusses the options so that you have choices.He has been my Doctor for many years.Even though I drive an hour to his office, I would not even consider switching to any one else.

June 8th, 2011
I think if you have a very standard issue, Dr. Toffle would be great. For more complicated issues, however, I don't believe he either cares enough to put you on the right protocol, or doesn't "believe" in it.After 7 failed medicated cycles, I have decided to look elsewhere. Unfortunately that means traveling out of state, since Morgantown only has one clinic. Within the first month of having a new doctor, I have been diagnosed with autoimmune issues (NKa & APA), which Dr. Toffle was hesitant to choose a side on (it's a very debatable topic in the IF world currently).Also, his bedside manner leaves much to be desired. Some days, you could catch him in a good mood. Other days, it was downright torturous to have a conversation with him. The final straw for me was when he pointedly asked me, "You don't want to die trying to have a baby, do you?" Who asks someone that???!In summary, if you don't care about his erratic bedside manner, and if you have simple, straightforward issues (trouble ovulating, PCOS, endometriosis, male factor infertility), I'm sure he can get you pregnant. Unfortunately I didn't reside in the "straightforward" category.

May 8th, 2008
Thanks , Dr. Toffle
Dr. Toffle make me gain my confidence. I feel grateful to him. He is the best docter I have ever met. Thanks a lot.