Learn more about Dr. Roger Toma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Toma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toma
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Toma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Toma graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Toma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Sabah Toma MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Toma practice?
- Dr. Roger Toma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Toma practices Otolaryngology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.