A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Toma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Toma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Toma graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Toma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Sabah Toma MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Roger S. Toma practice?
- Dr. Roger Toma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Toma practices Otolaryngology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.