Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Excellent show details Excellent
Jun 13th, 2014

I am very happy with the care I received from Dr. Toma. He is an excellent doctor and I highly trust his medical opinion. He is also truly kind and caring...I felt very comfortable with him and the care I received from him. Surgery was very much a success, and recovery was quick. I would easily recommend him to a loved one.

Atrocious Doctor, and an even worse surgeon show details Atrocious Doctor, and an even worse surgeon
Jan 30th, 2014

I don't even know if Dr. Toma is a real doctor....that's how bad he is.My father did a septoplasty and I did a septo/rhinoplasty with him about 8 months ago, and the results were GOD AWFUL. My breathing, the crookedness, and the hump of my nose ALL REMAINED the same and he refuses to do another rhinoplasty. My father's breathing stayed exactly the same as well and he did the operation about a year ago. Before the surgery he told us that my nose would be at least 90% straight but its not even 5% Straighter!! He told us we would be very happy with our results, but we're not. The sad thing is that he said that he was very happy with his work after the operation. I also knew this guy was an awful surgeon the first day of the operation because my eyes never turned blue!! (which is supposed to happen when you get rid of the hump). I would never recommend this guy for anyone. Don't pay him $5000 for nothing like we did. Both of our operations were complete failures...AWFUL SURGEON.

Wait show details Wait
Oct 31st, 2013

Waiting and waiting and still waiting. Wonder if I was forgot about.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Feb 27th, 2013

Excellent Doctor. Was in room with until i finished asking all my questions. Was every courteous and has excellent bedside manners. Made me feel very very very comfortable with him and made sure all i was satisfied before leaving. I would recommend him to all.

Jul 25th, 2012

Not very impressed with him or his staff. If they were to put themselves in a patients shoes the may understand better. I called the Manager with no help at all. I will look elsewhere for care!

Amazing show details Amazing
Feb 23rd, 2009

Everything about the way he operates and communicates is amazing. He is very smart and does everything great. He prices are great and everyone should go with him.