Dr. Roger Turbin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Turbin?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Roger Turbin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2016

Staff is Very Unprofessional

I waited at least 3 hours to be seen by this doctor. Yes three. His bedside manner was mediocre at best. After being advised by Roger Turbin to get blood work done so that I may then get another test done, I was ready to follow his instructions as to make sure my eye health is well. As I was leaving his office that day there was no receptionist staff there. (They had all went home for the evening.) He asked me for my phone number and wrote it down and told me someone would call me the following day. Of course no one called me. Instead, they called my emergency contact looking for me although they had my number both on file (from me writing my number down in the paperwork they had me fill out) and I had just given Turbin my information AGAIN before I left his office. I then called them asking if they had my number and they did not have it. :/ Anyway, I informed the lady I was speaking with that Turbin wanted me to do a blood test as well as another test after the results came back. She said that another lady would be calling me back about that later on in the day and that she was unaware of who called my emergency contact earlier that day. I also gave her my mobile number. Of course I never received a phone call and ended up calling them back. When I called back I spoke to a lady that told me that in their system it showed that I had received a prescription to give to the phlebotomist for my blood work. There was never a prescription given to me. There wasn't any staff there when I left and after Turbin wrote down my number he walked out with me. They mailed the prescription to my home and after I went to get the blood work done they never called saying that they received the results. Nine days after I got the blood work done I called them and they said they didn't have the results and that they would call the lab I went to for the results. An hour or so later I called them back to see if they had gotten them and of course no one had even called to get my results. LOl After that, this lady (who was clearly a different person) told me that she would call the lab for the results. I asked her when I should call back so that I can get the okay to make my appointment for an MRI. (This is what the blood test was for.) At 2:30 pm she told me that she wouldn't be able to help me today because they have other patients. She said that. I guess I don't belong in the category of patients. This will be my first and last time dealing with this Turbin guy. You've been warned.

August 19th, 2016

Dr. Turbin saved my vision. I have a benign brain tumor and he prescribed the right treatment, Without him the tumor would have caused me to go blind in at least one eye.

February 3rd, 2012