A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Turk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Turk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Turk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turk graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Turk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Roger Turk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carl R. Turk practice?
- Dr. Carl Turk has 1 office location.
Dr. Carl Turk practices Family Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Family Physicians.