Learn more about Dr. Roger Villalba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Villalba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Villalba, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villalba graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Villalba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian American Hospital
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- St Mary of Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Fernando Villalba MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger F. Villalba practice?
- Dr. Roger Villalba has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Villalba practices Family Medicine near Northbrook, IL.
See Northbrook Family Physicians.