Dr. Roger Voigt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 3rd, 2012
Competent and Confident
My son was diagnosed inuetero with hydronephrosis of his left kidney. At one month of age, he was diagnosed with duplicate ureters and uretereal reflux of both kidneys (one of them being severe). His plan was confident and I was very happy with his attitude. I was never made to feel foolish for questions I had and I was never rushed. At two years of age, my son had a successful surgery and we will hopefully never have to deal with this again. Dr. Voigt was as good in the hospital settin as he is in the office. I highly recommend him.

December 16th, 2011
This guy is amazing
He saved my son after we spent three years with another terrible surgeon. One visit and he put a great plan together. 1 year later my son is doing so much better. We still have a few more needs but he has a great plan. Always great with my twin sons.

December 6th, 2011
wonderful doctor
I found out that my son had Hydronephrosis of his left kidney when i was only 18 weeks pregnant. after he was born we found out that it was infact in both of his kidneys. Dr. Voight has been wonder with putting my worries to ease. i think he is a wonderful doctor and wouldnt trade him for the world. Marsha his assistant who makes all the appointment though yeah she needs a lesson in professionalism. Dont really care for her

June 17th, 2011
Edit of prior review
I wanted to update my review of Dr. Voigt. I sent him an email after the event in his office, and he promptly emailed back and thoughtfully addressed my concerns and corrected my understanding of what happened (he did not tear my son's foreskin, but did not mean to cause bleeding). My son has done well since that visit (and the 2 days of "healing") and does not seem to have any issues with his foreskin. I have decided to continue letting my son see Dr. Voigt as his specialist, at least for now.

May 10th, 2011
Specialist???
After today, I will not allow ANY doctor to even slightly pull back my 2 yr old son's foreskin. I tried to trust Dr. Voigt because he is a specialist and he has 3 sons, all uncircumcised. But today, while evaluating my son, he caused a slight tear--with a small amount of bleeding-- in my son's foreskin. And he stated that even though he did not mean to pull enough to cause the tear, the ballooning my son has while urinating (for 2 days now) would have led to irritation/infection, so he needed to alleviate it a bit. Well, I found out that ballooning is completely natural and not at all a cause for concern (urine is sterile) especially since my boy was not at all bothered by it. Now I have to watch for infection because out SPECIALIST tried to handle a situation that didn't need handling. I am very very upset. I do not recommend this doctor, at all.