Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Not very knowledgeable show details Not very knowledgeable
by Jan Rodgers on Jan 11th, 2011

He misdiagnosed me. I was in severe pain and he could not guarentee that I would be covered on my insurance. My husband was in the military. This is so so sad. He fights for our country and Dr. Volkmann does not acknowledge him. We have a problem big with insurance.

Very fine surgeon. Wonderful person show details Very fine surgeon. Wonderful person
Sep 10th, 2010

Dr. Volkmann has treated me many times including a total knee and hip. His care and professionalism have been stellar. The only mark down I have in this survey involves office time waits which I consider to be the nature of the beast and not directly under his control.

Jul 24th, 2010

I was very happy with the care I received from Dr. Volmann. He is very p. rofessional and explained my problem in terms I could understand. He explained my surgery in detail and left me feeling very secure in the care I would receive. I choose to have both knees replaced at the same time and I had wonderful care before, during and after my surgery. I highly recommen Dr. Volkmann!

Jul 14th, 2010

Best ortho doc and kindest man I know