A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Anderson, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Wilbert Anderson MD and PA is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Roger W. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Roger Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Anderson practices Otolaryngology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Otolaryngologists.