A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Roberts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger W Roberts DO is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger W. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Roger Roberts has 6 office locations.
Dr. Roger Roberts practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Wellington, KS and Emporia, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.