Learn more about Dr. Roger Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Roberts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger W Roberts DO is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger W. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Roger Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Roberts practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Emporia, KS.
See Emporia Internists and Emporia Cardiologists.