Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Roberts
Dr. Roger Roberts, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Emporia, KS. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center, Via Christi Hospital St. Francis and Newman Regional Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Roberts has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Roger Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Emporia, KS.
Dr. Eric Lo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Emporia, KS 0.01 mi41
Dr. Vu Nguyen
Emporia, KS 0.01 mi4
Dr. Jayaseelan Ambrose
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology
Emporia, KS 0.01 mi32