Learn more about Dr. Roger Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Roberts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger W Roberts DO is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger W. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Roger Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Roberts practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Emporia, KS.
See Emporia Internists and Emporia Cardiologists.