A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Waage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waage
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Waage, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waage graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Waage has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger K Waage MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger K. Waage practice?
- Dr. Roger Waage has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Waage practices Family Medicine near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Primary Care Doctors.