A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Waage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waage
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Waage, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waage graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Waage has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger K Waage MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger K. Waage practice?
- Dr. Roger Waage has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Waage practices Family Medicine near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Primary Care Doctors.