1.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
May 4th, 2010

this Dr. office took forever in sending my medicall records, then when he did there was stuff missing

Apr 2nd, 2010

The office is not at all clean nor sterile looking. There is no water for patients nor cups for drinking water.The staff is rude and non caring. The doctor is nice enough, but seemsdistracted.

Pain Management show details Pain Management
by JKohlinger on Apr 4th, 2008 on kudzu.com

My son saw Dr. Roger M. Wagner for 15 months and was very happy with the doctor's attitude towards pain management. The doctor explained that he himself suffers from chronic pain and was very sympathetic towards my sons back pain problems. The doctor initially prescribed vicodin for this condition, to be taken as needed. My son continued this treatment he also developed an anxiety disorder and depression. The doctor prescribed xanax and later oxycontin while continuing to prescribe vicodin. My son developed respiratory problems. The doctor diagnosed these problems as sleep apnea and prescribed a machine to help my son breath at night, which helped him sleep through the night. My son began having trouble staying awake at work and while driving. We changed physicians. The new doctor reduced my son's prescriptions and eliminated the oxycontin, because of concerns about the redundant effects of both oxycontin and vicodin. After 7 months my son no longer requires the sleep apnea machine and his issues with drowsiness and depression appear to be resolved.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com