Learn more about Dr. Roger Warnke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Genetic Translocation
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Nose Cancer
- Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Warnke graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Warnke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger A Warnke MD is a male Pathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Warnke practice?
- Dr. Roger Warnke has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Warnke practices Pathology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Pathologists.