A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Weenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Weenig, Dermatopathologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Weenig, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Weenig graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weenig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger H Weenig MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Roger H. Weenig practice?
- Dr. Roger Weenig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Weenig practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI.
See Minneapolis Dermatologists.