A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger White, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Dean White MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Roger D. White practice?
- Dr. Roger White has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger White practices Anesthesiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists.