A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Wiggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Wiggins is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiggins graduated from Middlesex Hospital Medical School, London, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiggins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Charles Wiggins MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Roger C. Wiggins practice?
- Dr. Roger Wiggins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roger Wiggins practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Nephrologists.