A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- T J Samson Community Hospital
- Caverna Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Todd Williams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger T. Williams practice?
- Dr. Roger Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Williams practices Family Medicine near Cave City, KY.
See Cave City Primary Care Doctors.