A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- T J Samson Community Hospital
- Caverna Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Todd Williams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roger T. Williams practice?
- Dr. Roger Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Williams practices Family Medicine near Cave City, KY.
See Cave City Primary Care Doctors.