Dr. Roger Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Williams?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Roger Williams?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2013

Best.Doctor.Ever.

Dr Williams is highly regarded in our area. He is extremely down to earth and can relate to the middle class more than any other doctor. He is from a rural area and his family struggled to get him where he is today. He worked hard to accomplish his degree. He relates to patients better than anyone. He has been our family doctor since he started residency in 2000. I appreciate all that he is and all that he endures to be an incredible doctor.

November 4th, 2012

Awesome, Doctor!

When I started going to Dr. Williams, I was afraid to tell him everything going on with me, but he was very understanding and compassionate and he but me on meds that now keep me from going to my OBGYN, which saves money. As well he allows me to save money by not going to a Physiatrist. One thing I would change about him, now that I know he graduated from UofL, is the fact that he is a KY fan!!! God Bless you DR. Williams.

June 6th, 2012

You are a home destroyer I hope you lose your family like I lost mine Mr morning hair lol

No I would no recamend

December 26th, 2011

Wonderful Doc

Dr. Williams is the best doctor I have ever been to. He really cares about your health and makes sure to take care of your medical situation promptly. Glasgow needs more doctors like him.

April 4th, 2011

Dr.Williams has always treated me and my two boys with the upmost care and respect. he really listens to us and makes us feel important. My boys love him and we couldnt ask for a better doctor. They nor do i would ever consider seeing another doctor. Hes been with my oldest son since he was a baby, my youngest son also and myself for about9 years now. Hes a keeper, we all love him! Keep up the great work doc!

October 11th, 2010

Dr. Williams

Roger Todd is a Godsend to this area. He always speaks his mind but is alway caring to all. He has helped me and my family and has always there with a smile. He is very professional, honest, and to the point. I can always count on him to me there. I treasure his friendship, depend on his sincerity, and always look forward to seeing him.

September 11th, 2009

Dr.Todd Williams

Ive been seeing him since i was little and i am now 18 years of age. He connects with his patients and shows that hes there for them no matter what the situation is. he helped me get help for when i was sexually molisted by my brother as well as when i was involoved in drugs. i think that he is the best doctor that anyone could ever ask for. I would recommend him to EVERYONE! he breaks your diagnoises down so that you can better understand him. i think he does alot for his patients, i think its time he gets repaid for the services hes offered us.

March 13th, 2017