A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Wilson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger Wilson practice?
Dr. Roger Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Orange, CA.
See Orange Orthopedic Surgeons.