A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Wilson is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Wilson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Wm Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Roger W. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Roger Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Orange, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.