A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Winkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Winkle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winkle
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Winkle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Winkle, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Winkle graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Winkle has 11 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Allan Winkle DO and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Winkle practice?
- Dr. Roger Winkle has 1 office location.
- Dr. Roger Winkle practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Palo Alto, CA.