Learn more about Dr. Roger Winkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Winkle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winkle
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winkle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Winkle, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Winkle graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Winkle has 11 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Allan Winkle DO and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Winkle practice?
- Dr. Roger Winkle has 1 office location.
- Dr. Roger Winkle practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Palo Alto, CA.