A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Winkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Winkle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Winkle, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Winkle graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Winkle has 11 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Allan Winkle MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roger A. Winkle practice?
- Dr. Roger Winkle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Winkle practices Cardiovascular Disease near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and East Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Cardiologists.