Cardiologists
2900 Whipple Ave
Ste 205
Redwood City, CA 94062
650-363-5262
Locations and availability (3)

|  negligence  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2012

It's so very sad that a doctor of Dr. Winkle's caliber could have been so very wrong in his ability to for-warn a patient of the deadly toxicty caused by amiodarone. Not only did he not discuss the dangers in order to make an informed decision but he did not follow-up on any potential harmful side effects to lungs, thyroid. My father was prescribed the drug in May; was sent on his way and was dead within 5 months. Shame on you Dr. Winkle

|  show details
Dec 4th, 2011

Roger has been my cardiologist since I was 10 and I'm 45 now - he's the reason I'm alive - he is proactive, cares about quality of life, and is current on cutting edge technologies.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

Had many problems with other cardio docs - Dr Winkle understood the problem, explained it to me in language I understood and then he took care of me. He is a very caring doctor, listens well, spends as much time as necessary. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a cardiologist. I travel 1 1/2 hrs each way to see him and it is well worth it.

|  show details
Apr 4th, 2011

Finest Doctor I have ever been associated with. I wish everyone would have the opportunity to have a doctor like him. Gary Bonanno

|  Dr. Winkle  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 11th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Really good doctor. Listens, doesn`t interrupt, proactive. Used the Irhythm device to check my Afib and do more over the phone and didn`t ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com