negligence show details negligence
Mar 2nd, 2012

It's so very sad that a doctor of Dr. Winkle's caliber could have been so very wrong in his ability to for-warn a patient of the deadly toxicty caused by amiodarone. Not only did he not discuss the dangers in order to make an informed decision but he did not follow-up on any potential harmful side effects to lungs, thyroid. My father was prescribed the drug in May; was sent on his way and was dead within 5 months. Shame on you Dr. Winkle

Dec 4th, 2011

Roger has been my cardiologist since I was 10 and I'm 45 now - he's the reason I'm alive - he is proactive, cares about quality of life, and is current on cutting edge technologies.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Oct 6th, 2011

Had many problems with other cardio docs - Dr Winkle understood the problem, explained it to me in language I understood and then he took care of me. He is a very caring doctor, listens well, spends as much time as necessary. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a cardiologist. I travel 1 1/2 hrs each way to see him and it is well worth it.

Apr 4th, 2011

Finest Doctor I have ever been associated with. I wish everyone would have the opportunity to have a doctor like him. Gary Bonanno

Dr. Winkle show details Dr. Winkle
by Citysearch User on Jan 11th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Really good doctor. Listens, doesn`t interrupt, proactive. Used the Irhythm device to check my Afib and do more over the phone and didn`t ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com