A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Wolcott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Wolcott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Wolcott, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolcott graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Wolcott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolcott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roger J. Wolcott practice?
Dr. Roger Wolcott practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Physiatrists.