A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Taylor is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Taylor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk.
Dr. Taylor has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Taylor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger Taylor practice?
- Dr. Roger Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Taylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.