A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Taylor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Taylor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk.
Dr. Taylor has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Taylor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger Taylor practice?
- Dr. Roger Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Taylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.