Learn more about Dr. Roger Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Taylor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roger Taylor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk.
Dr. Taylor has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger Taylor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger Taylor practice?
- Dr. Roger Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Roger Taylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.