Dr. Roger Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Taylor?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Roger Taylor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2016

Very experienced and knowledgeable

Great experience! Dr. Taylor Was recommended by our pediatrician when the swelling in my daughter's sprained ankle refuse to subside after 4 months. We thought she had a fracture but after just looking at it, he made the correct diagnosis of a torn ligament which kept getting rein juried with her physical activity. This was later confirmed with X-rays. He prescribed full rest for the foot and rehab and she is so much better after 4 weeks. Dr. Taylor was very patient and took the time to explain the situation to us and reassured my DD that she was going to be ok if she followed treatment. His office may not be mfancy but he definitely knows his stuff. Highly recommend.

July 23rd, 2015

I saw Dr. Taylor in an emergency situation after a car accident. My right leg was broken in several places and it required almost immediate surgery. After my husband and I met with Dr. Taylor, we felt very confident in his experience and his explanation of the procedure. The extent of my injuries was severe, and after 14 weeks of healing, I am ahead of schedule in the recovering process. Thanks to the exercises Dr. Taylor instructed me to do at home, it will not be necessary for me to be treated with any kind of additional physical therapy, which I was almost certain, would be required. Additionally, the 9" scar on my calf is almost completely healed and is just barely visible. I was extremely pleased with the care I received from Dr. Roger Taylor and I would recommend him, without hesitation.

October 7th, 2013

Dr. Taylor - super surgeon

After taking a pirouette on ice resulting in spiral breaks of both the tibia and fibula of my leg as well as a broken ankle bone, the ER doctor told me with such severe damage I may not walk again or at very least the leg would be inches shorter. Dr. Taylor performed the surgery and saved my leg to nearly normal and pain free which is also due to appropriate treatment he did after surgery. Other medical professionals have shared with me the admiration this doctor deserves.

July 3rd, 2012

Not a good experience

My husband met this surgeon through being a patient thrugh er. The doctor has no bedside manner, never seemed to listen to my husband, was haunting us for money about six weeks after the accident (even though I had made payment arrangements w/staff), so we didn't finish the last visit or two with him. Over a year later my husband is still having problems and we're about to seek out a second opinion.

March 19th, 2012

Please go see someone else

Terrible doctor. 80 years old and does not seem to care. Overbooks like crazy. One doctor in office. My first appointment took almost three hours for a dislocated ankle. Very slow to process my work leave paperwork. Was in pain for a week and he still did not call me back to address the pain and what to do.

June 3rd, 2017