A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rogerio Faillace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rogerio Faillace is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rogerio Faillace, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faillace graduated from Universidade Federal Fluminense, Niteroi.
Dr. Faillace has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rogerio Serrano Faillace MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rogerio S. Faillace practice?
- Dr. Rogerio Faillace has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rogerio Faillace practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL and Davie, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.