A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rogerio Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rogerio Ramos, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rogerio Ramos, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from Faculdade DeMedicina Da UFMG, Belo Horizonte, Brazil. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rogerio Miranda Ramos MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rogerio M. Ramos practice?
- Dr. Rogerio Ramos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rogerio Ramos practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Mason City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Mason City Psychiatrists.