A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rogers Bartley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rogers Bartley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rogers Bartley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartley graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bartley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands at AGH
- North Florida Reg Med Ctr, Gainesville, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rogers Leroy Bartley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rogers L. Bartley practice?
- Dr. Rogers Bartley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rogers Bartley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.