Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

by Pamere Jenkins on May 12th, 2015

Great Doctor. He delivered my second son almost 20 years ago. He was at the hospital when I was having my first son and saw what I was going through. He told me if I decided to have another child to come to him and he would make sure I didn't go through what I went through. Well, he wasn't lying. He took care of me and made sure I had a smooth delivery. I would definitely recommend him.

May 8th, 2015

He was the best!

Jan 11th, 2015

Absolutely the best doctor . He delivered my first son and my pregnancy went by so smoothly that when its time for me to have another he will definitely be my doctor.

Established Patient show details Established Patient
Jan 13th, 2014

Excellent bedside manners. Accurate Diagnosis and explains options for treatment. Affiliated with excellent hospitals. Speedy recovery times.

OB\GYN show details OB\GYN
by Dr. R. O. Whitmire on Aug 23rd, 2013

I havebeen a patient of his for over 15 years. He has taken great care of me and I would not trust or feel comfortable with any other OB\GYN. Excellent Doctor.

Nov 19th, 2010

Dr. R. O. Whitmire has been my doctor for the past 17 years. He's very professional and attentive. He's the only doctor that I am comfort with performing surgery on me. He's the best! #1 OB/Gyn in Houston.

COMPUTER ANALYST show details COMPUTER ANALYST
Aug 16th, 2010

very courteous staff. well liked by all hospital staff.