A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roginelli Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roginelli Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roginelli Yu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Yu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roginelli Ocampo Yu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roginelli O. Yu practice?
- Dr. Roginelli Yu has 1 office location.
Dr. Roginelli Yu practices Family Medicine near Cypress, CA.
See Cypress Family Physicians.