A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohaan Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohaan Mehta, Interventional Pain Management Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohaan Mehta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Pain Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohaan F Mehta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rohaan F. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Rohaan Mehta has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rohaan Mehta practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Mankato, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Mankato Physiatrists.