Learn more about Dr. Rohan Bhansali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohan Bhansali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohan Bhansali, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhansali graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bhansali has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhansali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 6 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rohan D. Bhansali practice?
Dr. Rohan Bhansali practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Valley Cottage, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Cardiologists, and New Hyde Park Nuclear Medicine Physicians.