A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohan Bhansali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohan Bhansali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhansali
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhansali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohan Bhansali, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhansali graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bhansali has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohan Dilip Bhansali MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rohan D. Bhansali practice?
- Dr. Rohan Bhansali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rohan Bhansali practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Valley Cottage, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Valley Cottage Internists and Valley Cottage Cardiologists.