A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohan Chitale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Dr. Chitale has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohan Vidyadhar Chitale MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rohan V. Chitale practice?
- Dr. Rohan Chitale has 1 office location.
Dr. Rohan Chitale practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.