A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohan Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohan Clarke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohan Clarke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Clarke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
- Jps Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohan Courtney Clarke MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rohan C. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Rohan Clarke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rohan Clarke practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.