A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohan Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohan Clarke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clarke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohan Clarke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Clarke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
- Jps Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohan Courtney Clarke MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rohan C. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Rohan Clarke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rohan Clarke practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.