A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohan Jayasena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohan Jayasena is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohan Jayasena, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayasena graduated from North Colombo Private Medical College, Ragama. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jayasena has 8 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohan Senerat Jayasena BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rohan S. Jayasena practice?
- Dr. Rohan Jayasena has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rohan Jayasena practices Pediatrics near Sidney, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Norwich, NY.
See Sidney Pediatricians.