Dr. Rohan Rengen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rohan Rengen?

October 17th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor and wonderful Staff! Dr. Rengen is knowledgeable, approachable, and has a genuine interest in his patience. Thank you, Dr. Rengen.

November 28th, 2015

One of the very best doctors

Dr. Rengan is without a doubt one of the best doctor's I have ever been to and I have been to many, many doctors. He knows what he is talking about and has the best interest of his patience at heart. I would follow him if he moved because I trust him and he has helped me more than a lot of other doctors have. Thank you Dr. Rengan!

November 2nd, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Rengen for two years. He is a first class doctor.

April 18th, 2014

New patient

I am completely satisfied with Dr. Rengen. I felt comfortable, he was completely patient to answer any/all of my questions openly, honestly and without hesitation. Dr. Rengen explained in detail, if there is information that I felt I didn't understand. Looking forward to remaining a patient of Dr. Renger!

September 27th, 2012

Dr.Rengen and staff

Then have been caring for my mom since 2008 and because of her history I need to be seen as a patient. He is the best doctor I have ever had and I trust him very much.

January 10th, 2012

great experience

Highly recommend Dr Rengen. The care given by him and his staff was great. He explained everything and made sure we left the office with no questions. My referring physician had a consult report after each visit within a few days.

August 9th, 2009

I actually had some eye surgery (Keratolimbal allograft) which is basically a stem cell transplantation of the eye. Becaure of this I am on anti-rejection medication and I had to find a Nephrologist to follow my blood work etc as the protocol is pretty much like that of a kidney transplant patient. Dr. Rengan and his office was actually the only practice in Frederick that would agree to follow me with this. The other practices could not be bothered I guess. Otherwise I probably would have had to drive to Chevy Chase in orde to have this work done as my eye surgeon is in Chevy Chase and she had a doctor that worked with her. He actually did not take my insurance, so that would have been quite expensive and time consuming. Let me just say that Dr. Rengen and his office staff are WONDERFUL. They have always been kind and caring. I have never had a problem getting an appointment and I alway get a call to remind me of this appointment. Pat is at the front desk and she is one of the nicest people I have met. Dr. Rengen, is absolutely wonderful as well. I never feel rushed and He is always checking to make sure that the protocol for this procedure is being followed. I was alittle nervous about being on all this medication, but he was very through in explaining to me all the side effects etc and reassuring me. I would hightly recommend this practice to anyone and have told my Eye surgeon that she could feel VERY COMFORTABLE referring any patient of hers that has had this procedure to him. I give him and his practice a "5" star rating.

October 18th, 2016