Dr. Rohan Walvekar Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Rohan Walvekar?

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

the doctor talked to me after my husband's surgery in clear, layman's terms where I could understand what was going on. He was very patient with me letting me ask questions without rushing me. He is a great Doctor that I would recommend to anyone!

Very good doctor

Posted on April 4th, 2011

Dr. Walvekar is very knowledgeable and professional. And while he is highly intelligent, he can communicate and explain things in a way that I understand. He is really nice and caring, too. I highly recommend this doctor. He is one of the only doctors in this region who has access to and has experience with the latest in new surgical techniques that are less invasive and more effective.

Posted on February 21st, 2016