A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohin Talati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohin Talati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talati
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohin Talati, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talati graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Talati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohin Behram Talati MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rohin B. Talati practice?
- Dr. Rohin Talati has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rohin Talati practices Family Medicine near Ontario, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and Bloomington, CA.
See Ontario Primary Care Doctors.