Dr. Rohinder Sandhu MD Patient Reviews

August 8th, 2016
Wonderful brilliant caring DR

October 12th, 2013
homemaker, clerk
I would highly recommend Dr. Sandhu for medical care. She was my brother's Dr. and provided "over the top" care for him. She has incredible bedside manner, and truly cared for him. She communicated well with our family and let us know what to expect, etc...I will never forget all she did for him and my family. I was not involved with the appointment process, etc., but was there for the final hospital care. With 4 stars being "excellent" ...I give her a "10" for each one!!

September 17th, 2013
Dr Rohinder Sandhu is a female physician (your profile is inaccurate). She is knowledgeable, compassionate, and spends time with her patients. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a skilled physician with expertise and integrity.

January 23rd, 2013
cannot say enough good things about dr. sandhu. she is what all doctors should be!

December 17th, 2010
new patient
Dr. Sandhu was thorough, knowledgeable, warm, and caring. She explained everything about my disease and how we needed to proceed. It was such a great experience compared to some of the other doctors I had seen. She set me up immediately for a pulmonary test, blood work, and a sleep study. I would recommend her to anyone seeking pulmonary help.

November 11th, 2010
Dr. Sandhu is an Angel in disguise.
Her level of care and treatment of patients is 1000% commitment to help and treat the ill and sick.My experience was during the care of my loving wife Dolores, the Dr. was and advocate for her well being and the amount of love and care was formidable.Today all I have to say is from the bottom of my heart, May God bless you for ever and ever. My whole family will always love you.