A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohini Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohini Joshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Rural Medical College Of Pravara Medical Trust, Loni.
Dr. Joshi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohini J Joshi MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rohini J. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Rohini Joshi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rohini Joshi practices Neurology near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA and Modesto, CA.
See Visalia Neurologists.