A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohini Noronha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohini Noronha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Noronha graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Noronha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohini E Noronha MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rohini E. Noronha practice?
- Dr. Rohini Noronha has 1 office location.
Dr. Rohini Noronha practices Internal Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Internists.