A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Patel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Anandbhai Patel MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rohit A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rohit Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rohit Patel practices Urology near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Goshen Urologists.