A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Patel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Anandbhai Patel MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rohit A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rohit Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rohit Patel practices Urology near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Goshen Urologists.