A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adyanthaya
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Adyanthaya Learn More
Dr. Adyanthaya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya practice?
- Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Rohit Adyanthaya practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.