A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Aggarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Aggarwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aggarwal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Aggarwal MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rohit Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Rohit Aggarwal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rohit Aggarwal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Rheumatologists.