A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Bakshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Bakshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Bakshi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Cerebellar Diseases
- Chronic Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- Cognition Disorders
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Headache Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakshi graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bakshi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rohit Bakshi practice?
Dr. Rohit Bakshi practices Neurology near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Brookline Neurologists.