A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Bhasin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Bhasin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhasin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bhasin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Rick Bhasin MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rohit R. Bhasin practice?
- Dr. Rohit Bhasin has 9 office locations.
Dr. Rohit Bhasin practices Neurological Surgery near Bay Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Fort Myers, FL.
See Bay Pines Surgeons.