Dr. Rohit Bhatheja MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

December 26th, 2015
Saved my life!
Dr. Bhatheja diagnosed me based not only on my test results, but by my symptoms. He took the time to listen to me and make the appropriate recommendation that I see a cardio thoracic surgeon. I had a bicuspid aortic valve and an aortic aneurysm. My quality of life was poor. I had a lot of edema (swelling) in my lower extremities, was very short of breath, severely fatigued, and experienced chest pain almost everyday. He was proactive in my care. The surgeon was in agreement that now was the time for open heart surgery. Almost 4 months after my surgery, I'm feeling great, no pain, no swelling, no shortness of breath and I feel energetic. Thanks to God and Dr. Bhatheja, I have great quality of life now. I HIGHLY recommend him!

June 26th, 2015
If you have a broken heart......
I have always found this office to be running on time, of course maybe there have been no emergencies, and I haven't needed to wait. All the office staff are pleasant ant nothing seems to be too much trouble. The ladies who do echoes are also very calm and gentle and caring. So to Dr. Bhetheza, I can't think of enough wonderful things to say, but then when someone saves your life it is difficult to put into words. Oh I know how he stands above the rest, it's his kindness that you feel emanating from him and how beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it!

April 19th, 2015
Saved my Life
Rohit Bhatheja, MD removed 2 PE's from my lungs and saved my life. I will never be able to thank him enough. He is truly a great doctor and friend. Thank you.

November 5th, 2013
Mother
Dr. Bhatheja is the best cardiologist anyone can ask for. I trust him with my life and my whole families. He saved my 16 yr old daughter who had a massive pulmonary embolism when we took her to ER. Her lungs were so full and compressed it was start to enlarge her heart.All the doctors were amazed she made it this long with no symptoms until the night of the ER. He did the surgery on her out of all the pediatrics and other he was cardiologist, the one that was chosen to do the best. He saved her life and was able to remove all the clots with no damage. God bless this man. I thank him and God and this can never be said enough. My daughter was able to see her 17th birthday a few weeks later and is doing great. He is very nice and enjoys helping and saving people. He didn't have to but checked on her very frequently but he did make a point to do so. My daughter told us before she left I want to see him to thank him and he was coming to see her anyway so she had the chance to do so, Best cardiologist ever.

July 22nd, 2013
Nancy B
Dr. Bhatheja is the most professional, thorough doctor that I have ever met. There is no question...he saved my mother's life. I have already recommened Dr. Bhatheja to others.

April 14th, 2013
If not for him I wouldn't be alive best doctor very kind and caring thank you!