A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Borkhetaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Borkhetaria is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borkhetaria
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borkhetaria Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Borkhetaria, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Borkhetaria graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Borkhetaria has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Madhavji Borkhetaria MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rohit M. Borkhetaria practice?
- Dr. Rohit Borkhetaria has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rohit Borkhetaria practices Psychiatry near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, KY.
See Muncie Psychiatrists.