A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Borkhetaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Borkhetaria, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Borkhetaria graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Borkhetaria has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Madhavji Borkhetaria MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rohit M. Borkhetaria practice?
- Dr. Rohit Borkhetaria has 9 office locations.
Dr. Rohit Borkhetaria practices Psychiatry near Monticello, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, KY and Liberty, KY.
See Monticello Psychiatrists.