Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rohit Dandiya
Dr. Rohit Dandiya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Legal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dandiya is affiliated with Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, Out of State Hospital and Jupiter Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rohit Dandiya has the following 3 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rohit Dandiya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Dr. Lucero Chueca Villa
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0 mi9
Dr. Edward Jeryan
Legal Medicine, Family Medicine
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0 mi43
Dr. Mitchell Marks
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0 mi34