A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Dhall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Dhall, Neurologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Dhall, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhall graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Dhall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Dhall BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rohit Dhall practice?
- Dr. Rohit Dhall has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rohit Dhall practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.