A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Kapoor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Kapoor, MD, PA is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kapoor has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Kapoor MD and PA is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rohit Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Rohit Kapoor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rohit Kapoor practices Medical Oncology near Live Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Gonzales, TX.